- Liaise and communicate with our clients , finding out there detailed needs & specification of works
- We use skilled craftsmen, painters, backed with professional office administration
- Deliver high quality work on time and within budget
- We are very tidy, places are left clean and tidy after use
- All M & R operatives wear visible ID badges on them at all times
- M & R operatives are aware of the signing in and out procedures
Over the last 16 years the company has built a solid reputation of delivering high quality projects on time and on budget.
We offer Clients:
- A full in-house operation with our own skilled craftsmen and site supervisors backed by professional local office administration
- Strong client focus and communication, coupled with excellent resident care and liaison
- True partnership initiatives based on practical site reality rather than theoretical ideals
We have comprehensive quality and environmental control systems and are fully accredited to ISO: 9001 and ISO: 14001
We have considerable experience with dealing with individual residents when working on large refurbishment projects. We carry out regular customer satisfaction surveys and are proud of our resident liaison standards.
We are registered with ConstructionLine the industry’s standards body.
We have CHAS accreditation for our Health and Safety standards and have also gained OHAS 18001 accreditation for Health & Safety
M&R have worked on a wide variety of projects and for a number for major clients including:
Please see Client Projects Section
On this site you can read news from M&R, see case studies covering work we have carried out for clients, read about our environmental policy and goals, and see details of our health and safety and equality policies.
We believe that the key to our continued success is the retention of existing clients combined with sustainable continuous improvement – do call us to find out how we can assist you.