Description: External Repairs & Redecorations
75 & 77 Lyndhurst Road, 2 – 8 Park Avenue, 10 – 16 Park Avenue
Scope of works:
Painting and redecorations, Various work included, details listed below:
• Previously Painted woodwork – Strip back defective existing coatings, prepare, bring forward and apply two undercoats and one gloss finish coat.
• Previously woodstained woodwork – Strip back defective existing coatings, prepare, bring forward and apply two coats of Woodstain to match existing.
• Previously Painted Masonry – Strip and loose or defective coatings, clean down and apply two coats of exterior quality masonry paint.
• Previously Painted Metal work – Prepare and apply Hammerite Smooth in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
• UPVC or Pre Finished Surfaces – Clean with suitable cleaning agent to provide a wash down finish.
• Generally – Clean out and remove debris from gutters and ensure that they are free flowing.
• Supply, fit & decorate four external doors made in hardwood.
• Various additional repairs totalling to £2,444.79.
• Completion – Remove all plant, Equipment and debris from site and leave in a clean & tidy condition.
• Materials – Crown or Dulux.
Method: Snagging reviewed from site supervisor Rodney Bridges & work shop manager. Job was completed successfully and client was happy with the outcome.